checking in/prayer/FINALLY FOUND A GREAT GYMN

Patricia Hagmaier
on 12/20/07 4:52 am - Wehonah, NJ
Hey all, I haven't had a chance to check in for so long.  I am currently down 79lbs and am 179.  I am in size 16 now I can't believe it and I am finally joining a gym that I really love and I am so excited about it.  Eating has finally turned the corner for me.  I am able to eat 6 times a day about 4oz each time.  I am trying new things and as everyone told me, I have finally turned the corner, Praise God. I have missed you all so much.  Things have been really hard at home.  As I have said in the past, we are losing our home, we lost our car, by Gods grace we have another one at half the price and a better car fuel wise.  The one blessing is that we could be in the house for quite a while during foreclosure because the market is so bad.  So all I am hoping for is 1.5 years so my kids can be in this house when they graduate high school.  What a great blessing that will be. I am still smoking and I truly ask all of you to pray for me that I quit on New Years, it is so important to me.  The other prayer I have is that this coming year My family and myself truly get to a place in Christ that is where He wants us.  One that is real, going to church, being available to help others. I love you all and pray your holidays bring you great joy. Love Trish
Most Active