Inital Post Deleted

(deactivated member)
on 12/7/07 1:05 am, edited 2/28/08 3:24 am

Amanda K.
on 12/10/07 3:12 am - Leesburg, VA
Don't know how expensive they are but Life Fitness and Precor are good brands and have used them at teh gym....
 Amanda  

deb_m
on 12/10/07 6:57 am - Sanford, NC
I have a Precor, and love it dearly!!! So now for the positives and negatives.  Positive - Precor makes gym quality equipment, so it's sturdy and with good care will last forever.  It feels good, has some great programs, and wonderful adjustability/versatility.  On the negative side, it's gym quality equipment, and is very pricey.  Mine was a couple thousand. I tried some other brands at local stores, but hubby insisted on getting something sturdy that would take a beating, so we ended up with the Precor, which I'd used at the gym, and he's used at work for years.   Good luck in your search!
Deb
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker 

Annie B.
on 12/11/07 7:11 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
I know absolutely nothing about elipitcals, but I thought I'd mention checking on craigslist.com.  A lot of people buy them and never use them, or just use them a few times, and wanna get some of their money back...And right before christmas is when a lot of people try to sell things to make some money - you can also check the classifieds in your area.  I LOVE Craigslist - sometimes you can even find exercise equipment FREE!! 

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

(deactivated member)
on 12/13/07 4:08 am - Cleveland Heights, OH
Ditto on the Precor - I don't own one, but use one at the gym all the time.  Love the motion, feel, programming, etc.   I'm not familiar with the Dallas market, but my area has several fitness resale stores - they sell people's fitness equipment that they buy but never use.  Perhaps the Dallas market has something similar.   Good luck finding a solid piece of equipment at a good price! Kellie
Most Active