Sunday workout

Earl C.
on 12/2/07 9:59 am - Circleville, OH
I've been sick and in bed since Thursday, but woke up feeling pretty good so hit the gym. Probably not the smartest thing to do, but I was getting cabin fever. 2:10 pm to 3:30 pm @ power shack 15 min warm up Romanian Deadlifts 1 Arm DB Rows Wide Grip Pulldowns Diesel Shrugs Icarian Rear Delts Cybex Calf Press Decline Leg raises DB Side Bends Doing a little walking on the treadmill at work tonight, just 10 minutes here and there to stay loose. Earl

Either you do it or you don’t.

MaryS
on 12/2/07 10:31 am - Long Island, NY
It feels good to get back to working out after you haven't been able to for a couple of days, doesn't it?  Today I went for a dance lesson.  My husband and I have been taking ballroom dance lessons for a while and it's been lots of fun!

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Earl C.
on 12/2/07 12:16 pm - Circleville, OH

Yeah it actually felt good while I was doing it. Now I'm coughing again. LOL I knew I wasn't going to get to work out Monday and maybe Tuesday because of a funeral. So just did it. That's great about the dancing. I'm doing good to hang on during a slow dance. Earl

Deanna34
on 12/2/07 11:58 pm - Salem, OR

I didn't exercise all weekend!  Eeek!!!  However, I did volunteer at Nike Team Nationals this weekend ... I got to remove timing chips.  It was fun!  It snowed on us and it was muddy and messy but it was fun to be on the volunteer end of things for a change.  Got some cool Nike gear out of the deal too! 

Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Most Active