Thanks everyone

MaryS
on 11/29/07 11:09 am - Long Island, NY
I have to thank all my fellow exercisers for inspiring me to go to the gym tonight.  I really wanted to be lazy, but I thought about how inspiring everyone is here and it motivated me to get to the gym and run! 

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Deanna34
on 11/29/07 11:28 am - Salem, OR

I totally know how you feel!  I like to be able to post under Earl's daily exercise thread (thanks Earl!) and that helps keep me motivated!   Exercise is a huge key for me so I need to keep at it.

Good job Mary!  How much are you running now in a week?  Have you signed up for any more races?

Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Rob S.
on 11/29/07 9:08 pm - DE
You are so right Mary.  This is a great board, with great people to keep me inspired and motivated.  Your chronicle of the New York Marathon boosted my energy and has me ready to get through the winter and get some more miles.  There are some amazing stories here. Thanks for keeping us posted. Rob
Kevin A.
on 11/29/07 10:02 pm - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Thank you!! Your success is one of the things keep me going!! Thank you everyone for being me inspiration!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Im2fun4u
on 11/30/07 9:07 pm - tacoma, WA
Thank you! Glad we can all inspire each other! I think back to these post often and they keep me going! I am inspired by so many of you! Liz

48lbs Lost Pre-op/19lbs of the 48lbs Lost was during 2 week Preop Clear Liquid

Most Active