Wednesday's workout

Earl C.
on 11/28/07 10:13 am - Circleville, OH
Still have a little cold going. But so does everyone I know. 12:55 pm to 1:45 pm @ power shack 10 min warmup Speed Benching Floor press lockouts (close, med, wide grips) Hammer Incline Press 8 pm to 8:45 pm @ work gym 10 min warm up Barbell Front press 1 Arm DB Laterals Rope Pulls to face Earl

"Those who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those who are doing it."

Rob S.
on 11/28/07 8:39 pm - DE
Wednesday night:   20-minute class on the BOSU   3 mile run in the burbs... That's all,  Rob
MaryS
on 11/28/07 9:19 pm - Long Island, NY

I had my last PT session, lots of stretching, lunges squats etc.  The good news is that I am probably going to be able to continue with him for personal training.  I'm excited about that.

I also had a chance to get in some cross training.  I did my first spin class in years.  It was fun, and clearly good cross training as I wasn't able to stay out of the saddle the whole time.  So, I might be able to run a marathon, but I need some work to keep up in spin class.  It's a good challenge.

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Deanna34
on 11/29/07 12:27 am - Salem, OR

I took a 60 minute Spin class and I worked my butt off!  I sweated like crazy and it felt great!  My thighs are screaming at me today though but it feels good!

Deanna

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Rob S.
on 11/29/07 9:14 pm - DE
It's funny when I started spinning four years ago, I was intimidated by many of the cyclist.  Now here I am now, a substitute accredited spin instructor, who intimidates others.  I'm glad to hear you were sweating, because I always leave puddles behind next to my bike, and need to wipe down the bike so it doesn't rust.   There are so many people that don't go for it during a ride.  Keep up the good work. Rob
Kevin A.
on 11/29/07 4:59 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
40 minute run!! Have to get ready for 17 miles Saturday!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Most Active