Tuesday's workout

Earl C.
on 11/27/07 10:29 am - Circleville, OH
I think I'm coming down with a little cold but I'm not dead yet. 8 pm to 9 pm @ work gym 30 min walk on treadmill 3 mph, up to level 4 (just walking off the squat workout  yesterday) 20 mins conditioning circuit - abs, foam rolling, rotator cuff stuff Earl
Tawnya Z.
on 11/27/07 10:42 am - Brentwood, TN
Hello well, I am pretty new to all of the workout stuff...  Yesterday I walked on the Treadmill for 30 minutes and made 1.5miles...I was pretty happy with that since I have never done that before....  Today I went to a Water class and it was a very long hour, but very fun.  We will see what tomorrow brings...  Yippie I am feeling really well.  Have a happy night.
Moppie
"I thank thee, O my God, for all the graces thou hast bestowed on me."                     St. Therese of Lisieux

Deanna34
on 11/27/07 10:59 am - Salem, OR

Well I didn't make it to the gym today ... my daughter called me to pick her up at school because she was sick.  So the only exercise I got in was going back and forth washing out her puke bucket.  Yuck!   I just hope I don't catch what she has because I'm volunteering for Nike Team Nationals on Saturday and I don't want to miss out on it!

Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Rob S.
on 11/27/07 8:42 pm - DE
Tuesday evening:      30-minute treadmill run (at 6.2), 3.5 miles      1-hour spinning class (viewed pictures from the Seagull Century) Still having fun... Rob     
Kevin A.
on 11/28/07 1:38 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Weights- Chest, back, shoulder and arms!!
For the first time ever!! I pressed my body weight!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
petronius
on 11/28/07 6:01 am - AZ
55 Minutes on the eliptical.  4-9 range on cross ramp and resistance.  Weight training - 3 machines - upper body - 3 sets/12 reps. 
MickATL
on 11/28/07 1:25 pm - Tucker, GA
60 minutes on the exercise bike - level 2 - 15.3 miles 200 ab-crunches 25 push ups on the stairs (can't do real push ups yet)
Most Active