Black Friday workout

Earl C.
on 11/23/07 7:53 am - Circleville, OH
I work late tonight so got the workout in before work. 2:40 pm to 3:45 pm @ Power Shack 10 min warmup Romanian  Deadlifts 1 Arm DB Rows Narrow Pulldowns Barbell Shrugs Cybex Calf Press If it's slow tonight I'll go do some abs and walking at the work gym. Earl "That which does not kill you, will make you stronger, if you die, then you shouldn't have been working out with me anyway."
striveforhealth
on 11/23/07 9:05 am - Portsmouth, NH
Hi - I did 30 minutes on the elyptical today.  I'm doing my 2nd 5K tomorrow - a Turkey Trot in southern Maine.  It's going to be chilly, but  I think I have the right layers!  I'll let you all know how it went. 

Check out the video on youtube that my partner made about my WLS journey!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R8vV0N6CxA

Earl C.
on 11/23/07 9:28 am - Circleville, OH

Good luck on the 5k. It's just too freakin cold in Ohio to anything. Brrrr Earl

Kevin A.
on 11/23/07 9:47 pm - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
4 mile run!!
Weights- Chest, Back, Shoulders & Arms!!
It was a great workout!! The first time ever I bench press more than my body weight!!!

Saturday- 7 mile run!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Im2fun4u
on 11/24/07 1:29 pm - tacoma, WA

430am 30 min standing outside Toys R Us                5 second dash to electronics, being pushed and shoved the whole way                30 min standing in line to pay                repeated 3x over the day at Target, Sears, and Kmart with out the pushing and shoving I think I may have worked off the Turkey! Almost had a chance at a boxing match when a not so nice lady shoved my Mom and called her a B****, but opted to keep the Christmas spirit and keep on shopping!  Haven't had a work out like that in awhile!  Liz  

48lbs Lost Pre-op/19lbs of the 48lbs Lost was during 2 week Preop Clear Liquid

Deanna34
on 11/25/07 11:21 pm - Salem, OR
Oh my gosh, Liz!  I laughed so hard over your post ... that sounds EXACTLY like my workout!!!  Ha, ha!  I did Walmart, KMart, Target, and Fred Meyers.  It was a madhouse!  And soooo many rude people out there! Hope you got lots of good loot though! Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Most Active