Curves??

EllaBell99
on 11/21/07 4:04 am - IN
Hello there, Well, I am pretty new on this board - but I am at somewhat of a plateau right now. I know I'm not exercising as much as I should (I know I'm bad - don't need the lecture). Anyway, I was talking with my sis and she suggested Curves for Women.  Has anyone done Curves? Does it work? ... especially for WLS folks? Thanks for your insight in advance! I appreciate it. Happy Turkey Day - Eve! Courtney :)

I'm melting... and loving it! 168 down!!!

KTBee
on 11/28/07 2:12 am
If you are finding it hard to develop the exercise habit Curves is great.  I thought I would outgrow it as I have progressed but I do the advanced workout (don't worry about that for now) added an extra circuit and an extra day so I still haven't left after 10 months.   The trick is to find a Curves where you feel good.  I was fortunate in that the one closest to me is great.  The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and the atmosphere is so positive and supportive.  I would go just for that alone if I didn't get great results.  They know I have had wls and have never done anything but praise me for my hard work and good results. I have visited a Curves that wasn't very friendly and it just wasn't as good.  So visit a few.  Ask for a free week's trial to check it out.  Women at all levels workout there.  You can work as hard as you are able. Hope this helps. Katy B. 150 pounds are gone!
Most Active