Tuesday's workout

Earl C.
on 11/20/07 10:10 am - Circleville, OH
1:40 pm to 2:40 pm @ power shack 15 min warmup (lower back tight from yesterday) Suspended floor presses Close Grip Suspended floor press Hammer incline press Discus Incline flyes Decline Leg raises 8:30 to 9 pm @ work  gym 10 min warmup/rotator cuff stuff 1 Arm DB Press 1 Arm DB Laterals Rope pushdowns superset DB Curls Earl

“If you want to do things that others can’t. You must do things that others won’t.”

IowaGirl
on 11/20/07 1:22 pm, edited 11/20/07 1:22 pm - Iowa City, IA
I'm a newbie on this board.. but I started back to the gym for the first time after surgery and it was great.  (I've just been walking regularly until now.) My workout... 5 minutes stationary bike 8 minutes elliptical  (1st time on that thing and WHEW! My legs! lol) 20 minutes on various weight machines.. mainly focusing on arms for tonight.  15 minutes lap swimming Tomorrow is my first consult with my personal trainer. Wish me luck!!

Earl C.
on 11/20/07 3:10 pm - Circleville, OH
Good luck. Keep us posted.  Earl
striveforhealth
on 11/20/07 8:35 pm - Portsmouth, NH
Welcome IowaGirl!  You'll find this is a very helpful, supportive board!  Yesterday I ran 3 miles on the track at the gym and did my best pace so far - 12:38/mile.  I'm doing a Turkey Trot this coming Saturday.  Happy Thanksgiving!

Check out the video on youtube that my partner made about my WLS journey!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R8vV0N6CxA

Dan_P.
on 11/20/07 10:00 pm - Baltimore, MD
Welcome IowaGirl. Make sure you are able to work with your PT and be clear to communicate your needs. I've worked with a few and some are much better than others at designing a workout just for you as opposed to what they do for everybody else. 1/2 hour core, arms, chest, back yesterday. 3 mile stationary bike.
Most Active