Nuun

Kelli ~.
on 11/18/07 1:12 pm - Atwater, CA
I found this site about this product called Nuun, it's for hydration and has no carbs...anyone use it? For a 3 pack its $20 plus $6 shipping...kinda pricey. So, want to see if anyone has tried it and how they like it before I go spending money on it. Here's the website if anyone is interested: http://nuun.com/index.html
WINNIE THE POOH

JeremyGentles
on 11/19/07 12:01 am, edited 11/19/07 12:01 am - Johnson City, TN
Don't waste your money! For the average person who participates in regular physical activity, this type of drink is simply not needed.....if you would like to consume some flavored, almost calorie free water with electrolytes, there are plenty of cheaper options out there and most of them can be found at your local convenience store. For those of you participating in exercise of long duration, you will benefit from carbohydrate replacement...most of things drinks also contain plenty of electrolytes.

Jeremy Gentles, MA, CSCS
ObesityHelp Exercise Physiologist

Kelli ~.
on 11/19/07 9:46 am - Atwater, CA
Thanks Jeremy...I do have another question, how about FRS? I did buy the sample pack for 2 wks and for a whole months worth of stuff it's $60, so please let me know what you think of that.  Kelli
WINNIE THE POOH

Most Active