Friday workout

Earl C.
on 11/16/07 4:08 am - Circleville, OH
Thurs just did a easy 25 min walk on the treadmill at work...just to stay awake and help recovery. Friday 1:30 to 2:45 pm @ power shack 20 min warmup (really tight in the lower back today...no deadlifting) Pulldowns T bar rows wide grip T bar Rows Reverse Grip Diesel Shrugs superset DB Shrugs Concentration curl Cybex Tri Dips Cybex Calf press Decline Leg raises I'll be at the National Throws Coaches Conference this weekend. Lots of Olympic athletes and coaches and good training information. www.nationalthrowscoachesassociation.com Have a good weekend everyone. Earl Go Bucks!!!!!!
Kyky
on 11/16/07 5:08 am - Salt Lake City, UT

It's my first time posting in the Exercise and Fitness Forum - I like the daily workout posts. They help me see where I am at, and what else I could be doing!

Today I did 50 mintues on the elliptical (4 miles). I'll be going back to lift for another 30 minutes this afternoon (slow day at work, why not).

I have 60 more pounds to lose (I'm 5 months out and down 110).

Happy Friday!

kyla

striveforhealth
on 11/16/07 10:51 am - Portsmouth, NH
I did 2 miles at the indoor track at my gym.  I'm doing my 2nd 5K next Saturday so I'm trying to "keep at it".  Becky

Check out the video on youtube that my partner made about my WLS journey!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R8vV0N6CxA

Most Active