Wednesday's workout

Earl C.
on 11/7/07 9:49 am - Circleville, OH
12:50 pm to 2 pm @ power shack 15 min warmup Power Cleans Wide stance Squats Front Squats (no deadlifts today, my lower back is fried) Seated Calf raises superset 1 legged calf raises 8 pm @ work gym 30 min walking on treadmill just walking off the stiffness of sitting at the office Earl
Deanna34
on 11/8/07 12:49 am - Salem, OR

Hey Earl!  Do you ever get the feeling you and I are the only ones posting our daily exercise?! 

Great job on Wednesday ... gotta love all those squats!

I'm still working with an injured shoulder so it was just walking on a "hill" program at level 10 for me ... 40 minutes.  I'm going to try to run on Friday but we'll see how my shoulder is doing. 

Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Kevin A.
on 11/8/07 1:45 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
I'm here!!"

4 mile run & curls!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Earl C.
on 11/8/07 8:23 am - Circleville, OH
Yep. I feel that way sometimes, like we're the only ones posting workouts. If Jeremy didn't pay me so much to post...errr...wait...he doesn't...I'll get back to you. I just do it out of habit now. I know it's hard to find a few minutes to post on here sometimes. I used to post all the sets and weights, but that's just way to time consuming. But I do think it makes me accountable in some weird OCD way.  I like reading up on what others are doing too. I learn a little from everyone. But I really love it when someone else starts the days posting on here. Anybody that's wants to, just jump right in. Earl
Deanna34
on 11/8/07 8:26 am - Salem, OR

Hi Earl!

I'm actually really glad you do this thread ... it helps motivated.  Thank you!  And I too have some weird OCD thing about this too!  Glad I'm not the only one!

Thanks again Earl!

Deanna

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

ermath
on 11/8/07 1:43 am - Hammond, LA
I'm trying to be an active poster. . .but, no promises. . . Wednesday was a good day: AM : 3 mi. walk w/ dogs PM: Gym work 50 min = 1 mi. run; 3 mi. jog/walk 25 min = elliptical 5 min = stairs 25 min = free weights and machines 10 min = abs and stretching
Rob S.
on 11/8/07 4:28 am - DE
Better late than never. Sunday - First 10k. Monday- Hour spinning class and some weights. Tuesday- Hour spinning class and bosu lifting class. Wednesday-Ran 3 miles in the morning (it's starting to get cold outside). Rob
Most Active