Thursday's workout

Earl C.
on 11/1/07 8:43 am - Circleville, OH
12:40 pm to 1:40 pm @ power shack 10 min warmup Power cleans Squats Romanian Deadlifts Seated Calf Raises superset 1 legged Calf raises Should go walk or abs tonight at lunch but Daddy needs a new pair of shoes. Earl
Deanna34
on 11/1/07 9:18 am - Salem, OR

I did 40 minutes on the elliptical.  And it was torture!  Only because I forgot my mp3 player and headphones at home.  And the old people at the gym had the TV set on Family Feud, which would have been fine with me other than I didn't have headphones to listen to what the questions were.  So I was stuck for 40 minutes doing nothing but wonder what the questions were on Family Feud ... it makes it hard to guess the answers when you don't know what the heck they are talking about!!!

Next time, I will NOT forget my headphones!

Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Earl C.
on 11/1/07 11:03 am - Circleville, OH
I love my little IPod nano clip on thingy.  Power Shack and my work gym could be playing anything on the overhead speakers...usually something to put people to sleep, not workout too. When I'm home I just crank up the stereo.  The right music definately makes a huge difference in my workout intensity. Earl
Kevin A.
on 11/1/07 12:33 pm - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
4 mile run!! First time in a week I felt good running!!
Weight- Arms!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Most Active