Tuesday's workout

Earl C.
on 10/30/07 11:08 am - Circleville, OH
1:30 pm to 2  pm @ home Conditioning circuit Abs, Grip and forearms, calves 8 pm to 8:30 pm @ work gym 10 min rotator cuff work and stretching with foam roller 20 min walk on treadmill Earl There's a good show on Nova tonight about various people training for the Boston Marathon...looks pretty educational. Check it out all you runners out there.
Rob S.
on 10/30/07 11:33 pm - DE
Hey Earl, I watched this show last night.  It was great to see a 10-month plan actually work for non-athletes.  I learned a couple of things that I hope to instill in my running program. Rob
Earl C.
on 10/31/07 3:29 am - Circleville, OH
Hey Rob, Most interesting thing I learned was Running (or exercise in general I imagine) a lot, doesn't really effect fat loss, but really helps most in maintaining any fat loss. Fat loss is mainly a diet issue. I always though marathoners lost fat like crazy. That was a new way of measuring bodyfat percentage too. Looked very accurate to me. It was a good show. Basically, it showed anybody can do it, if you really want to do it. You just have to get off the couch and do it. Earl
MaryS
on 10/31/07 12:41 am - Long Island, NY

I ran 4 miles at the gym yesterday.  I watched the program last night, it was really interesting!  Of course, it made me even more excited for Sunday!

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Kevin A.
on 10/31/07 6:38 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
4 miles!! Not my best run but I made it!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Most Active