I need to loose 50lbs fast!!!!

BroDiamond
on 10/30/07 9:57 am - New Haven, CT
Come on yall help me out!!!!
Scott William
on 10/30/07 9:39 pm
Bro, I think that you know the answer to that one.  Start running and don't stop until you reach Atlanta, GA.  If a person burns about 70% of their weight in calories per mile, I am assuming that you would burn in the 170 calories per mile range.  A pound is roughly 3500 calories.  To burn the 175,000 calories that would result in you losing 50 lbs, you would have to run to Atlanta.  Also, those would have to be extra calories burned so you can't eat much on the trip.   You know that there is nothing quick about this thing.  You can lose the 50 but you have to put your head back to the grind stone.  Good luck man.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Kevin A.
on 10/31/07 3:37 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
You could cut your legs off?? or you could go back to all protien liquid all the time!! But there is no fast easy way to lose 50lbs!!! Sorry!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Molly Mae
on 11/1/07 11:57 pm, edited 11/1/07 11:57 pm - WA

Hey, Hey!

I know how it feels to want to drop weight fast, think we all do! So, I am with you all the way on that one.

I just wanted to share a thought with you...A few weeks ago I googled something about building muscle and happened upon some really cool bodybuilding/fat loss websites. I love OH and it has been a big component of my succes throughout my wls journey since 2002. I will never forget where I came from (being MO). BUT, in the course of changing my own view of myself and getting sick and tired of spinning my wheels  and only identifying with other formerly obese peers, I fell into a rut.

So, I am "hanging around" people who I want to be more like. I lurk and sometimes post on Elite Bodybuilders messageboards. There is a ton of testosterone flying around in there and I don't agree with a lot of what they say and a bunch of the posters are jerks but it is acutally refreshing to read so much about working out!

Here is one that might interest you. If you scroll down to near the bottom of the page you will see a post by a man who used to weigh 400 and is now totally ripped and is amazing. There are other tips there on working out and losing fat in "stickies" near the top of the forum.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16 I feel weird doing this but if it helps someone...great! Be forwarned there are a lot of immature ppl on the site too but overall life is like that! Good luck to you! I am shedding weight like crazy right now through REALLY HARD core cardio and weightlifting! I wanna be a hottie period not just  a post of wls'er wearing Spanx to keep my body looking decent til the clothes come off then...BAM Freakshow! LOL! My goal is to acutally to create a really hard body covered by lose skin and get a really low body fat percentage so the Plastic surgeon can do his thing well. Molly

TokenFatGuy
on 11/4/07 6:06 am

It took me nearly a year to drop 50 pounds.  But I did it slowly on purpose...agressive..but careful.  No knife...just diet and exercise....oh..and my Body Bugg. :)

Starting weight  - 292 pounds
Current weight - 239 pounds

Charlotte, NC

Check my blog...
www.TokenFatGuy.com
Most Active