I feel GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rebecca8933
on 10/27/07 6:46 pm - Netherlands

Hey all,

For the first time in YEARS .... I can go to exercise class and look in the mirror and look NORMAL! Yes, I still have a ways to go but .... I look great! I have real muscle tone and my thighs are shaping up well (those SQUATS!) so I feeeell sooooo goood!

My abs are the bomb too ... they are really changing my posture and the way I hold myself.

Today I have my 1 on 1 session with a personal trainer at my new club. Everyone gets 1 freebee session - can't wait.:)

I wish I could share this with my friends but as usual - they think it's great that I'm losing weight but would NEVER put the kind of time that I put into workouts.

They don't have the muscles or the flexibliy either ...they just think it's all about eating less food. I don't tell them about it anymore because they think it's nuts.  But I know that FOR ME .... either I workout (walk, spin, curcuit train, floorwork etc) pretty much every day OR I go back to being fat again. There's nothing in between for me. I HAVE to keep my routine (an hour a day of SOMETHING) or else the groove kindof slips away.... and I revert to my true form!! Hee hee!!

I have 2 friends that had wls - neither works out and one has gained ALOT of her weight back.

I SWEAR I want to get this fat off and keep it off and I want to be firm!

Every few months, I go through this exercise of removing the clothes that don't fit and JUST keeping a small wardrobe of what DOES fit. I just redid my wardrobe and I ONLY have 2 pairs of pants that fit and and few sweater tops THAT FIT!!!! HEY, I'm back in a size 16 jeans! It's been YEARS since I've been able to wear jeans!!!

I don't weigh in any more - too stressful! I just see what I can FIT into!

I used to be a 22 - now I'm a 16 and my goal is a 12 ... so (fighting back the tears ...) I'm almost there!!!!

Anyway .. I just want to TELL SOMEONE how proud I am of my developing body!

GRRRRRRR I AM SO STRONG!!!!!

THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHARE WITH SOMEONE!!!!!

Surgeon, Dr. Dillemans - Belgium
Becky

MyQnA
on 10/29/07 2:01 am

Hiya Becky!!!

I haven't seen you post in a while but then I haven't been on OH either.  So congrats on your progress!  Keep it up!

Maxiner

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

Most Active