New Chick on Board

cloans40
on 10/26/07 9:35 am
I am sceduled for The VSG 12/7/07.. I am going to the gym  now and I am starting to lift weights again. Can anyone give me any advice for post-op workout. I am trying to prevent as much sagging skin as possible and have a easy recovery. I have 150lbs to lose. Can anyone give me some advice??? What types of exercises do you guys recommend??
Chris S.
on 10/26/07 11:53 pm - SC

Hello!!

I've been fortunate with the skin, and the fact that I am 6'4" helps too. But as far as workouts and exercises--I think the most important thing to do iss find what you like/love doing and do that. I started jogging and loved it. Someone else I know tried biking and loved that. If you find what you like to do, the rest kind of falls in place. I am sure there are specific exercises that will work on the skin problem...I don't know what they are, but I do know most have problems with the exercise because they are doing something they dislike. Find your way and enjoy the journey back into life--its an amazing one

Good luck with the VSG in December!! I hope it goes well

Chris

The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start.....John Bingham aka The Penguin

Most Active