Sunday workout

Earl C.
on 10/21/07 11:27 am, edited 10/21/07 1:46 pm - Circleville, OH
I think I missed a few days. I was out of town most the weekend. Thursday 4:15 pm to 5 pm @ home Squat then giant sets of      grip work     seated calf raises     1 legged calf raises Hanging leg raises more grip work Friday and Saturday took off to help install a bathroom and did lots of walking around the Pumpkin Show in Circleville (probably doesn't count as exercise if you're eating Fair food while you walk). Sunday 3 pm to 3:50 pm @ home Medium Grip Suspended floor press superset 1 legged calf raises Close Grip Suspended floor press 1 Arm DB Press 1 Arm DB Laterals superset Decline twisting situps Grip Work 8:45 pm @ work gym walk treadmill 15 min 11pm (planned) walk treadmill 30 min 1:30 AM (planned) walk treadmill 15 min Earl

Jerry West You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.

Deanna34
on 10/22/07 2:16 am - Salem, OR
I had my 5K race yesterday and  was glad it didn't rain on me!  I ran the race in 34 minutes, which was a bit slower than my normal time.  I blame the mob of people I should have trampled in the beginning; they really slowed me down until we all separated into our packs!  Oh well, it was a good one and I did it!  That's all that counts!  Oh, and I passed a ton of skinny people along the way and that feeling is priceles!!! Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Most Active