Wednesday workout

Earl C.
on 10/17/07 11:13 am - Circleville, OH
Back day (supposed to be squat day...but I just wasn't feeling it today. ) 1 pm @ home walk outside 35 minutes before heading to work 8 pm to 9 pm @ work gym 10 min warm up  Medium Grip Pulldowns Inverted Rows superset Crunches (since I'm down on the floor anyway) DB Shrugs Rope Pulls to face DB Concentration curls Decline Situps Earl If you are going to be a champion, you must be willing to pay a greater price. -- Bud Wilkinson
Deanna34
on 10/17/07 12:43 pm - Salem, OR

Went to the gym ... walked 1/2 mile to warm up, ran 3 miles straight, walked 1/2 mile to cool down.  I was so pumped; it felt great!!!

Deanna

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Kevin A.
on 10/18/07 1:04 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Spin Class

Weights-Chest & Back

I'm trying to fight a cold but I need to get better by Saturday for my 10 mile marathon training run with Aid Project.
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Deanna34
on 10/18/07 2:26 am - Salem, OR
Hi Kevin!  Have you tried Zicam?  I use the nasal swab variety and it seems to help (the ones you suck on taste really bad!).  Couldn't hurt to try it anyway!    Good luck with your run on Saturday ... sounds fun! Deanna

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

janiej
on 10/18/07 10:41 am - Independence, IA

5 miles on eliptical, 3 mi on bike and 3 mi on recumbent bike.  wooo hooo

Janie 
Most Active