Monday workouts

Earl C.
on 10/15/07 10:44 am - Circleville, OH
Sunday took 3 - 15 min walking breaks at work when I could. Monday 1 pm to 2 pm @ home gym 10 min warm up Suspended Floor Press Suspended close grip floor press Incline DB press grip work Hanging leg raises Decline situps 8 pm to 8:30 pm @ work gym 10 min rotator cuff work Smith Machine press behind the neck 1 Arm DB Laterals Decline Situps Earl All Training is complementary
janiej
on 10/15/07 10:54 am - Independence, IA
I was on a cardio kick today---- 7100 steps (45 min) on eliptical and then 5 mi (25 min) on upright bike and 5 mi (25 min) on recumbent bike.  Sweated like a horse!!!! and boy did it feel good.  Question -- I did this all together (5:30 am) because I had the time.... is that as good as if it had been broken up?  Tomorrow will be a weight day with only 30 min of cardio (eliptical) and then a 3 mi cooldown on the bike. Janie
Janie 
Rob S.
on 10/15/07 10:58 am - DE
Just got finished with a 2-hour spinning session.  I'm beat and heading to bed. Rob
Deanna34
on 10/15/07 11:21 am - Salem, OR
Hey everyone! Well, I just got back from a 3 mile run!  I didn't know how far it was until I got home and logged it onto mapmyrun.com ... I was very glad when I found out it was 3 miles!   The whole way I was hating life because I'm just getting over this flu bug and my nose was running like mad and I was having a harder time breathing.  But, I got the job done and now I'm happy I did! Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Most Active