Wednesday's workout

Earl C.
on 10/10/07 12:21 pm - Circleville, OH
Brrrrrrrr...it got cold in Ohio overnight. 1 pm walked 30 minutes outside before work 8:15 pm to 9 pm @ work gym 10 min warmup Medium grip pulldowns Wide grip Pulldowns Cybex Narrow row Diesel Shrugs Earl

The only limitations that are imposed on you, are the limitations you impose on yourself, by yourself.

Kevin A.
on 10/10/07 1:55 pm - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Spinning class
Weights- Chest & Back
Lunch time workout-More weights-Shoulders & Arms

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Deanna34
on 10/11/07 1:46 am - Salem, OR
Hey Kevin, I just checked out your profile and read about your Disney 1/2 marathon!  GREAT JOB!  You did amazing ... I want to do that 1/2 marathon someday; it sounds fun!   It sounds like you and I have very similar workouts during the week ... I do Spin classes, weight lifting class, and running 3-4 times a week at various distances.  I'd love to get really ripped looking!  Ha, ha!  Maybe some day! Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Kevin A.
on 10/11/07 5:44 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Thank you!! Sounds like your ready to do a 1/2 marathon now!! I'm sure you can do it but at a slower pace than your 5 & 10K times!!

Let me know if you decide you want to do Disney. But that means I'll have to keep training!!

Well one of my goals to to have a body like the Rock or LL Cool J!!! But don't tell anyone!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Deanna34
on 10/11/07 1:47 am - Salem, OR

I went to the gym and ran on the treadmill for 3 miles at 6.2 mph.  I'm trying to build my speed endurance.  That was about the max I could do for that distance and the last mile was a killer!

Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Most Active