Tuesday's workout

Earl C.
on 10/9/07 11:19 am - Circleville, OH
1:20 pm to 2 pm @ home gym 10 mins abs and stretching (light abs like sidebends with broomstick) Suspended Floor press Incline DB Press Grip work 8 pm to 9 pm @ work gym 15 min warmup and rotator cuff work (I've discovered the foam roller and love it.) Cuban Press 1 Arm DB Press 1 Arm DB Laterals Cable French Press Pushdowns Earl

“A black belt is just a white belt who never quit".

striveforhealth
on 10/9/07 11:36 am - Portsmouth, NH
Hi  - I did Week 6, Day 1 of Couch to 5K today.  It included a 5 minute warm up, 1/2 mile run, 1/4 mile walk, 3/4 mile run.  Felt good!

Check out the video on youtube that my partner made about my WLS journey!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R8vV0N6CxA

Kevin A.
on 10/10/07 3:30 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
4 mile run!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Deanna34
on 10/10/07 7:25 am - Salem, OR

Hey Kevin, I just have to tell you I LOVE the quote in your signature line ... very compelling!

Great job on your 4 mile run!

Deanna

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Deanna34
on 10/10/07 7:26 am - Salem, OR

I had a 60 minute Spin class ... they moved us into a new room with these awesome new bikes.  But they thought they didn't need to add any fans to the room because they are keeping the air conditioning low enough.  Come on, we need some air flow!  I could smell the guy's buttcrack in front of me!  It was nasty!!!

Deanna

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Kevin A.
on 10/10/07 1:47 pm - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with

Thanks Deanna!! I been keep track for your accomplishments!! I'm very impressed!! Keep up the great work!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Most Active