Sunday workout

Earl C.
on 10/7/07 10:53 am - Circleville, OH
Basically took Friday and Saturday off. Did some yard work Saturday which about killed me, but no regular exercise. Sunday 1:20 pm to 2 pm 10 min stretching - light abs Squats - with empty bar (how humbling) superset grip work Good mornings - with empty bar (so sad) superset grip work Seated calf raises superset 1 legged calf raises and hanging from chinning bar (stretch and grip) I'll do a little walking on the treadmill here at work if I get a break tonight. Just to ease the pain of sitting. Have a good weekend. Earl

"If they want to do it, that's the main thing." Hinton Said. "If you don't want to do it, you can find all kinds of excuses - not reasons - not to do it." - Margaret Hinton, age 84, Breast cancer patient, gold medals in 100 and 200 meters, High Jump, Long Jump, Triple Jump, Pole Vault, Discus, Shot put, Javelin, Weights, Super Weights.

MaryS
on 10/7/07 11:23 am - Long Island, NY
Today I had a nice, relaxed 2 mile run.  Wow, isn't it something to be able to say a "nice, relaxed" run; it really wasn't that long ago that a 2 mile walk would have been taxing. Mary

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

striveforhealth
on 10/7/07 9:28 pm - Portsmouth, NH
Hi - As part of Couch to 5K, I did week 5, day 3 which was to run for 20 minutes or 2 miles.  Up until now I have been running for time, but yesterday I wanted to do distance to see what my pace is.  this was my first time running 2 miles without walking and it wasn't bad!  I did it in 29 minutes which was better than I expected.  It now feels like I could actually do the 5k on 11/3!  Becky

Check out the video on youtube that my partner made about my WLS journey!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R8vV0N6CxA

Deanna34
on 10/8/07 3:56 am - Salem, OR

Hi Earl!

I took Saturday off as well.   Sunday I got up EARLY and ran for 4 miles but it was soooooo windy and cold!  BRRR!!!  But I made it.  Today I already made it to my power weight lifting class (60 minutes) and tonight I go back again for Spin class.  My legs are gonna be talking to me for sure!

Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Kevin A.
on 10/10/07 2:03 pm - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Well I was planning on taking the weekend off because I was on vacation on a cruise. But I got talked in to climbing the rock wall!! It was alot easier than I thought it would be!!I did it twice just to make sure!! I just posted a picture on my profile!! Another thing I would have never thought I would be doing!!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Rob S.
on 10/10/07 10:05 pm - DE
Kevin, Awesome job on that rock wall!  Keep climbing! Rob
Most Active