Excercise Advice

catalina07
on 10/5/07 4:31 am - NY
Revision on 11/20/14

I am currently having a little problem. I had surgery 2months ago and have had one fill. I am SOOO ready to start getting some exercise. Thats the problem. I really want to do it early in the am. Before boyfriend leaves and before son is awake (he can babysit!) Or late night after son is sleeping (same scenario) Otherwise the gym needs to have a daycare and my nagging son whining at me that he doesnt want to go is all the incentive I need NOT to go! But all the gyms I have looked at (so far 7) either don't have the hours, or are more for 'muscle head men' which makes me feel extremely self concious and uncomfortable. Anyway, walking in my neighborhood is a really BAD idea. Not the safest neighborhood on Long Island and actually I feel a little scared to walk alone at 5:30 in the morning in the dark no matter where I am walking.  If only there was someone will to do it with me but, no dice!  Anyway, due to my own excercise frustrations, maybe someone out there in OH land has some helpful ideas to share of how the are getting their excersize in. Maybe I can get a new idea other then the gyms or walking.  PLEASE HELP! 

Revision: Band to Bypass - 11/20/14

Lap Band - 7/30/07 

Most Active