Kettlebells

adelida1
on 10/4/07 7:37 am - New Orleans, LA
I would like to know if anyone has done any working out with kettlebells. They make it look easy on TV but I know they are not as easy as they look. Also if anyone has worked out with them what kind of results did you get?

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling.
Live your life so at the end, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.

Earl C.
on 10/4/07 9:52 am - Circleville, OH
I workout with them. They're just another toy to help prevent boredom for me.  They're just another form of weight and definately not for everyone. They tend to really bang up the forearms if you're not careful. Trainers like them because they're new and different to most people,  but they started off back in the 1800s as scale counter weights. I have a 20 k and a 40 k that I do swings and juggle with just to warm up or play around with. Earl
adelida1
on 10/5/07 3:56 am - New Orleans, LA
I know they are very popular in Russia and have been used for a long time for the world's strongest man competition.  I just get bored with my workouts very fast and was looking for something to mix it up some and something that I can do at home.

When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling.
Live your life so at the end, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.

Most Active