Ok Earl( & everybody else who posts) this is what I did yesterday

BroDiamond
on 10/2/07 12:35 am - New Haven, CT
I did a new combo exercise yesterday in between jobs, I rode the bike for 10minutes, then did three sets pulldowns****il Failure), back on the bike for 5minutes and did three more sets****il Failure), Got back on the bike for 5minutes, then did 100 abdominal crunches. Afterwards ran two small laps around the gym and back to work. 40 Minutes   I will be working on my abs again & then I will do legs, trying to work on my strengthening my core & legs.   Any more suggestions???
Earl C.
on 10/2/07 1:42 am - Circleville, OH
Just keep plugging away and be progressive about it. I believe you can do this.  Good luck. Earl
BroDiamond
on 10/2/07 1:57 am - New Haven, CT
Earl I am trying to be consistant, I was kinda upset when I read your post about me jumping in 110% and then stopping(cause it was the truth). So I am just taking it slow one day at a time.
Earl C.
on 10/2/07 2:00 am - Circleville, OH
I only said it because I've been there and done it.  It's just human nature. You'll get there. Earl
JeremyGentles
on 10/2/07 5:56 am - Johnson City, TN
Bro, How are you? You hang in there...you are in the right place and Earl can help you out a great deal. You want to build consistent habits you can sustain for the rest of your life...don't look for quick decreases in weight or radical increases in strength. Slow, predictable and long lasting progress is what you need (well, its what we all need).

Jeremy Gentles, MA, CSCS
ObesityHelp Exercise Physiologist

Most Active