Elliptical vs Gazelle

Rhondaroo78
on 9/29/07 7:21 am
I am trying to figure out if there is that much of a difference in the two or not .. I have a friend who swears by the elliptical that she uses at the gym .. I asked my apt complex manager if our rec room which has exercise equipment has an elliptical .. she said yes but when I went there it was the Tony Little Gazelle .. so am not sure if I oughta just skip it and go to the Community Bldg in our area that has exercise equipment and an actual "Elliptical" machine and use that or stay put and use the Gazelle .. I want to be able to get the maximum benefit but not sure which will be that .. I realize that everyone has different ideas and opinions and so that is why I am asking this here so I can see what others views on this are! smile .. Thanks much! 
donnainhouston
on 10/2/07 3:23 am - League City, TX
I have no real personal basis on which to give you this answer, but I do know that my personal trainer doesn't have any of his clients use the Gazelle.  He always prefers the elliptical; it has something to do with the body geometry required to use the Gazelle-type equipment.   Donna
Most Active