MapMyRide

Rob S.
on 9/19/07 10:13 pm - DE
For those of you who are anal about charting and keeping track of your runs and rides, try MapMyRides.com    I have been using it for about a month.  It allows you to chart your walks, runs, and cycling rides on a map.  It also lets you keep a training log.  The maps are great.  They show elevation, road names, and distance.  I have created about four new running routes from my home with this site to start to increase my mileage.  You can also share your routes with friends if you want. Let me know what you think. Rob
dcox94
on 9/22/07 9:15 am - North Wilmington, DE
Rob, Not sure what I am doing wrong....tried to get to the site with the name www.MapMyRides.com and I can't get it to come up....Can you send me shortcut via email.  Does it show routes that others may have mapped.  Tired of walking the parks!  LOL   You are such an inspiration!  Keep me going okay!!!! Debbie  

Life is too short to eat lousy food!

Hugs and Fleece Blankets

425/209/1??

Rob S.
on 9/23/07 10:44 am - DE
I bad.  It's mapmyride.com.  Yes, it shows all routes that people have made public. I used it down in Washington and in Reading, PA the last two weeks.  I have found some nice runs. Just keep moving! Rob
Most Active