Does anybody know a good trainer in Madison, Wi?

(deactivated member)
on 9/11/07 1:41 pm
I will be moving to Wi in about a month and I have an amazing trainer here in Az. I really want to keep up my exercise and training, but I'm afraid I want have the same commitment without someone there to help motivate me and push me that extra bit. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
jenwestie
on 9/13/07 4:41 am - Madison, WI
Hi Michelle: I can't help you with a trainer in Madison, but wanted to say welcome as I live in the area!
(deactivated member)
on 9/13/07 6:09 am

Thanks, since no info on trainers do you know if your Dr's support group is open to other Dr's pt's?

jenwestie
on 9/14/07 12:29 am - Madison, WI
Michelle: My surgery is going to be happening in Waukesha, WI.    I assume the local doctors groups would allow other people, it's on my list to check.   There is also a group that meets on the west side at a therapists office.  The therapist has had the surgery.  I called on that group, so I hope to attend their next meeting.   They have a listing in the Isthmus paper or go online at www.thedailypage.com and it will have the name and number.   For additional support, I attend TOPS, Take off pounds sesibly, once a week.  I'd be happy to share that information with you as well.
(deactivated member)
on 9/14/07 2:26 am
Thanks for all the info. I will definately look into it as soon as I get to town
2zpool
on 9/24/07 7:47 am - Cambridge, WI
RNY on 01/25/06 with
I live outside Madison and work in Madison.  I dearly love my trainer although I think he is slowly trying to kill me.  This name is Randy Thompson.  I think he works out of Harbor Athletics.  I see him at my job which provides trainers. There is also a bariatric support group or two in Madison with monthly meetings if you are interested. Janis
(deactivated member)
on 9/24/07 8:25 am
If you could PM me with info about the suport groups too that would be great! Thanks so much
Most Active