Crushed and don't understand

thegranne
on 8/21/07 10:27 am - Lee's Summit, MO
I needed to post this in a effort for someone to help me shed light into what is going on.  The thought about it still brings tears to my eyes.  I think that this maybe another dream tha's out of my reach.  Let me start on Saturday.  I work 12hr shifts on the weekend.  I noticed on saturday that I was having intermittent episodes of vertigo, nystagmus(rapid eye movement) with a really bad Headache.  Will by Sunday night it was constant all night accompanied with nausea. Poor vision and increase of all symptoms.  I can home and went to bed on monday taking my meds.  Last noc I realized I could not  remember anything that happened on sunday. w(ie what i eat what I spent my money on, did I get gas.and what I did I can't rememeber any thing. this so scary.  Which brings me to today that has just devastated me to bawling. I had a 930 appointmnet with my new PCP which I had to waite 6weeks to get into.  And I missed my 1st appointment withDr. Price. I;ve waited a lifetime for that what is going on.  I feel like I'm sabatoging my on growth and I know that that isn'tthe case.  I just stay so involved in trying to get my son and daughter-in lasw to prioritize the need of my grandsons. (They chose to buy Madden 08 video game over school shoes and supplies) That stupidity drives me in sane. It is a fight just to keep me in the forefront.  I don't want to lose this chance.  All my life it seems other's need come before me.  I want my turn, and need my turn this time.  I'm still  in tears   The granne

"You should never let adversity get you down-
            except on your knees."
nursygirl
on 8/23/07 1:01 am - San Jose,, CA

Wow~take a deep breath and just focus on yourself.  At this point, you cannot control what your DS or ***** with their money.  Apparently, they are grown (at least chronologically!!)  You do yourself no good by focusing on them and not on yourself.  I know that you have the needs of your grandchildren at heart.  This is a horrible position for you to be in.  I know that you want to take care of the children in this picture but at the same time you want their parents to do what is right for their children.....like shoes and school supplies. As a health care professional, I urge you to see your doctor immediately about your symptoms.  You might have diabetes or if you have diabetes, your sugar may be out of control.  Take some time for yourself.  After all, you will be no benefit to your grandchildren if you are not healthy for yourself. Please email at anytime if you need someone to just listen or you want to talk: email is [email protected]. big (((hugs))) coming your way!!! Anjanette

Anjanette

"Never let the fear of striking out get in the way of trying" George Herman "Babe" Ruth

No excuses....just do it!

blessmysunnysoul
on 8/26/07 10:56 am - rio dell, CA
You cant help anyone until you find out what is wrong with you. The surgery will come when its time place your trust in God and when u get these symptoms get someone to take you straight to the hospital do not mess around!!!!

All that spirits desire, spirits attain. 

Most Active