Saturday Workout

ResolvedVA
on 8/19/07 9:03 am - Bluemont, VA
Saturday 9:00am-11:00am - 2 hours upperbody weightlifting - took extra time because I was working with a trainer who was showing me different machines/weight moves, etc. and we were setting timing and weights for each particular set. I have a card with all my notes on the routine but don't have it with me to list all the 11 or 12 different things I did. Saturday 2:00-3:00pm - bike ride on trail. I wanted to go for a longer ride but had an event to get to that afternoon/evening and just couldn't fit anymore in. Midnight: Oh my God! Every muscle in my body is killing me! Between the strength training class on Friday, the upperbody weightlifting today and the bike riding Friday night and today I am so soooooore! I finally got up and took some tylenol so I could sleep! No pain, no gain - right? Ow, ow, ow, ow. Okay whine time is over. Taylor
ResolvedVA aka Taylor :) SW/GW/CW/New GW with muscles! 308/140/130/135
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/07 11:39 pm - Island Heights, NJ
Saturday 8/18/07

8:00 AM

Elliptical: 20 Minutes w/ 6lb Medicine Ball Passes
Legs
Back
Biceps
Abs
Trail run: 3.1 Miles @ 9:30 pace

Be Well,
A.J.
Rob S.
on 8/20/07 4:17 am - DE
Saturday 8:00am Ran up the art museum steps in Philadelphia (aka Rocky) 40 times and walked back down.   My legs are sore but I am not allowed to complain since I need to move my daughter into her apartment over the next two days.  This is a workout I will not be doing again too soon, although I may try and sign up for a skyscraper climb in November. Rob 
Most Active