Here is my current workout plan...

Shell Marr
on 8/15/07 4:34 am
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
Here goes...... I've been back to the gym since 7/23/07 Mon: Cardio Kickboxing Class (60 mins) includes a few push ups, stretching, some abs, and cooldown Tues: Weight machines at the gym... main focus, arms, abs, & leg presses. Wed: Same as Monday, and some times will add a second class called "Maxium Sculp" it is a weight class Thurs: Off Fri: T.G.I.F. Class T.G.I.F. “Tough Group Into Fitness” and end the week with an incredible workout of kickboxing, sculpting and lots of sweat!includes 15 min warm up...that is kickbutt, 30 min kickboxing, 15 mins weights, 15 mins floor work, abs, & stretching. Sat: Same as Mon & Wed Sun: Another class that is alot like Fri but called "Kick-It" I've also been doing and/or will be doing a few fun runs.... I've got a 5K walk planned for 9/9/07 and I will also be walking a 1/2 marathon on 11/25/07. Anybody in the Seattle area wanna join me?
high351/pre307.5/day of surgery 294.4/dr goal 187/my goal 175  

Kevin A.
on 8/15/07 7:23 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Wow!! That some week you have planned!!

Here's mine!!!

Monday- Rest or weights (Weights Done)

Tuesday- Run (Done)

Wednesday- Spinning (Done)

Thursday - Run/Weights

Friday - Spinning or nothing and VEGAS!!

Saturday - Vegas!!

Sunday - Vegas!!

Have a great week!!
Shell Marr
on 8/15/07 7:26 am
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
Oh, Kevin... your gonna get LOTS of walking while your VEGAS... you will be good to go!! Have fun!!
high351/pre307.5/day of surgery 294.4/dr goal 187/my goal 175  

celinejen
on 8/17/07 8:32 am, edited 8/17/07 8:33 am - Kirkland, WA
Girl ( aka neighbor ) That's quite a workout.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine is: ( Using"The Firm" ) DVD's Monday- Cardio ( with weights) Tuesday- Break Wed- Strength training ( 6 pound ball )  32min Thurday- Cardio  52min Friday- Strength training ( 6 pound ball )   32 min. Saturday- Cardio ( with weights ) 52 min Sunday- Strength training  32 min In between there when it's a nice warm day in Seattle I take a 3 mile walk with a friend. I also just bought Billy Blanks video's it  also had a kick boxing device ( I guess you kick it ) I'm always looking for new and better ways to workout. I'm not quite ready to join a gym just yet...... Congrats on your marathon.....:)

From: 216  Now: 125   From: 38C Now: 32B From: Size 16  Now: Size 6

Beth B.
on 8/17/07 8:59 pm - Trafford, PA
I just started doing the FIRM a month ago I was in a 5 week plateau. and I've lost 8 pounds in the last 2.5 weeks. Which dvd's do you use? I have the new set with the cardio weights and also the additional new 5 pack .I also have the 6 pound sculpting ball that's what I did today. Do you have any favorites? I love the Hard core fusion with Allie. I do the FIRM 5-6 days a week.

Beth C.   4 years post-op and working my way back to goal weight  ( Preop weight -298 pounds /goalweight 155 pounds                                                           

Most Active