Jazzercise

Susan F.
on 8/11/07 11:52 pm
RNY on 10/12/07 with
Anyone here take Jazzercise classes?
rocknrobin
on 8/12/07 6:39 am - Vancouver, WA
Hey Susan, I am actually a Jazzercise instructor here in WA. I have been for almost 5 years. I am one of those people for whom exercise is not enough. My eating was so bad that my weight was actually creeping up, not going down. I have always had a lot of support from students and other instructors because I wanted to show people no matter you size, you can still work it just like someone who is small. I love our classes because I love to dance, so it just seems like fun and not grueling work. I don't know if you are a current student, but Jazzercise has kept up with the times. Our music and routines are new and fun, plus you get strength training as well with every class. I sound like a commercial! Not meaning to. Its just so nice when you find a workout that you love. I know it is different for everyone. Some people really enjoy jogging, etc. which would not be for me! Take care, Robin
"It is not what you are that holds you back, but what you think you are not."
 Start/current/goal
273/198/150
Ruth A.
on 8/14/07 6:50 pm - Letchworth Garden City, UK
I've just started jazzercise classes - I went to my second one last night.  I really enjoy it.  It is the first exercise class I have had the courage to go to since wls over a year ago and it suits me.  Give it a try and see what you think.  The moves have different levels so if you can't do the more difficult, the instructor shows you a less difficult way to do it, and you are free to set your own pace

Most Active