Does anyone here use The Firm?

Dragonfly7
on 8/4/07 1:51 pm
I am looking at getting the new Firm set that has the weights. I was wondering if anyone on here has it and if so what do you think of it? Also does anyone know of any of the Firm videos that you can use with out the step thing? I am not too great with figuring this stuff out so I appreciate any and all help I can get! Wendy Also before I forget...what has your experience been like using this system? Anything you wish you knew that that you know now with it?
RNrnrn
on 8/5/07 11:23 am - talladega, AL
I got the firm aout 2 years ago. I tried it several times and had trouble just getting past the warm up ! LOL ! It was a great work out needless to say. I got lazy and saw few results and gave up.  I was thinking that I need to re-start the program. Let me know how you do. Comparing notes is helpful.  sjw
Dragonfly7
on 8/6/07 2:16 am
Hi! Thanks for the input. I was just thinking of giving it a whirl again since now it doesn't have that stepper box. It uses just hand weights I believe. I did try to use the stepper one and it kicked my tail! My knees and hips were just killing me. Which is sad since I am 32...or maybe it is just the normal progression of age ...lol!
Most Active