Cardio routine????/

Jess R.
on 7/24/07 11:29 am
I am almost a year post op and have done great so far, however I am really slacking with my exercise with work, and school, kids, blah blah....anyways I am intrested in hearing all or any cardio routines. I am very intretsed in what your all doing..Anyone wanna share success tips. I need advice and help.  Thanks Jess
jenwestie
on 7/25/07 6:42 am - Madison, WI
Hi Jess: I'm pre-op, but in the past have enjoyed aerobics tapes.  I admit to liking the walk away the pounds DVD's.  They are easy to follow, but I still feel like I get a good workout.   Richard Simmons are almost always good as well.  Good luck in finding the right aerobics for you!
SARose61
on 7/26/07 4:23 am - San Antonio, TX
We try to do a variety of things.  some days we walk/jog at a Univ track.  Other days we stay home and use our machines, a gazelle and an exercise bike, we also sometimes use the videos on the exercise on demand TV channel whi*****lude some by leslie sansone who did the walk away the lbs series.  Also we try to plan special cardio workouts on weekends, like to near by parks that have walking trails.  We combine the home work outs with strength training using weights.  Also my commitment to exercise (for 5 weeks now) has been very tied to having my husband as an exercise partner, we motivate (sometimes push)each other, also we stick to a set schedule.  I dress out for exercise as soon as I get home from work, eat dinner dressed out. We rest an hour and then it is time to get moving.  Structure seems to work best for me in both diet and exercise.
Jess R.
on 7/26/07 8:51 am
Thanks for the advice, I have and use my elliptical machine but sometimes it gets boring, i walk some as well, But with school all morning, and work all night I am kind of limited. I am looking for a good cardio at home movie. One thats fun and really works....Thanks so much... and congrats on your successes
lovelylatta
on 7/29/07 5:21 am
i do cardio 5 days per week 90 mins. per day. I have the band.
Most Active