what do I see? last post 3 days ago????

Neecee O.
on 7/20/07 2:03 pm - CA
Oh don't MAKE me come in here... I've been in Chicago area for a family vist + conference. Home now.  I did several 1.5 plus hour wogs, some aqua aeorbics in my hometown the first week:  July 6-14th.  After that, a 15 mile bike along lake Michigan, a segway tour (hey I was sore), walks all over McCormick Place. I know some of you did more than what is shown???
KTBee
on 7/20/07 2:17 pm
Neecee, We've all been exercising too much to post! I have gotten to the point that I have to exercise everyday or I don't feel good.  I do take Tuesday off....usually....sometimes....never mind. My exciting news is that I have biceps.  I still haven't developed triceps though.  Oh well, one of these days.  Also, while my hubby is away, I have set up a home gym.  Now I don't have to drive to the trainer.  I think I am ready to go it on my own! Katy B
Earl C.
on 7/22/07 7:41 am - Circleville, OH
Alright Katy. Good job. Push ups...lots of push ups. Earl
Earl C.
on 7/22/07 7:38 am - Circleville, OH

There she is. Welcome back Neecee. I wondered where everyone wandered off too.  I'm taking the weekend off I think. Move my Mom Saturday  and I cramped up all night. We had to swap all the appliances from one house to the other. glad you're back Earl

Most Active