New looking for friend

Jenna S.
on 7/13/07 3:36 pm - Turlock, CA
Hello, my name is Jenna.  I am looking for a email buddy.  Someone when I have a question or concern I can talk to.  I have a friend who had it, but sometimes I feel silly.  I go to the support groups, but that once a month and I have only gone twice so I really don't know anyone yet.   I had my sugery on May 25 of this year.  I lost 53 lbs so far and allreay hit my first plato.  I have not had no major proublems.  I have only threw up once.  And that was when I didn't chew my ham up very well the last bit and got sick.  Being a mom it hard to find the time to sit for 20 minutes.  LOL, but I am learning to make time for myself.  I go to the gym twice a day.  I go for about 30 at a time.  I just started this week.  So I will work my way up, oh boy am I sore.  I took a wieght class and that kick my butt.  LOL.   Well I look forward to hearing from anyone.  I hope to get a great friendship out of this.   Jenna
Vivian Prouty
on 7/17/07 5:58 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hi Jenna, Welcome to the most amazing journey of your life.   It is so amazing that you have already lost 53 lbs !!!!   That is awesome !!!!    I am a 53 almost 54 yr ( July 19th ) Mother of 3 boys....one 26 ( well...he is a man...married at that LOL ) one 21 and one 16.   I am a stay at home Mom and have been from day one of kids.   I had RNY gastric bypass almost 21 months ago and have to date lost 140 lbs.   I just had plastic surgery ( LBL ) 9 weeks ago.    I also work out every day and I would love to be your friend and help you through your journey if you need help or someone to talk to or answer some of your questions if I can.  I live in Fort Worth, Texas.    Just email me any time.   I am on here quite a bit some days.   Hope to hear from you real soon !!! Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian
Jenna S.
on 7/17/07 2:13 pm - Turlock, CA
Hello Vivian, Thanks for the reply.  Wow three boys.  I have two and well they keep me on my toes.  My are two and 1/2 yrs apart.  Their still little.  I was thinking of having some work done.  When I hit goal.  Did your insrance cover any of it.  Talk agian soon. Jenna
Vivian Prouty
on 7/18/07 3:45 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hi Jenna, Sorry to say that No my insurance co. denied coverage of my PS even though I met their criteria.   I was going to appeal but then my PS said that with Aetha HMO once they make up their mind....there is no use in trying to fight them.   Also I already had a date set and wanted to be on my way to being over the surgery before our vacation the middle of August.   So I self paid.   It hurt...but then what this surgery has done for my self esteem is amazing.     Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian
~Donna~ V.
on 7/19/07 4:56 am - Orlando, Fl
Hi Jenna, I am Donna. 38 years old and will be 8 years out in December. Married to a wonderful man and no kids, well except my two doggies! They are my kids. I would be happy to correspond with you! Take Care, Donna
Donna
Most Active