Newbie! What are ab lounges?

wormmy
on 7/13/07 2:31 am - Bloomington, IL

No idea exactly what these are.  Heard people talk about them on the main boards.  Also, I'm 5 months out now and really getting the ab sagging thing going on.  Anything work for your or that you would suggest!  Thanks!  I'm walking 2 m. at least 4 times a week, but nothing else really.  A little arm work! 

li3Ruch
on 7/13/07 8:26 am
Hi!  I've never heard of an "ab lounge".  Do you have a post you're thinking of? I love the Billing Blanks Boot Camp Elite vidoes.  They are kickboxing.  You can also do good old fashioned situps and crunches, pilates with stomach trimming section, or many other things for your stomach.  The trick is to find something you like, that you can fit into your daily life, and will continue with. Keep in mind that there is no way to "tone up" skin.  Skin is only so elastic and 12-18 months post weight loss your skin is going to be shrunk as far as it's going to shrink.  You can build and tighten your muscles under your skin which will give you a better overall body contour, is good for your health and warding off osteoporosis, and increases your metabolism.

Beth   
                         ~ 245/160/135 (HW/CW/DW) ~ 

(Highest Weight, Current Weight, Dream Weight)  

I am a healthy BMI now and so I am happy.  I haven't decided yet where my comfort point is for maintaining.  I'm trying to lose more, but I may find out that causes me to have more restrictive daily diet and excercise habits than what I am comfortable with long-term.  It's all about choices!!!

lavendarfirefly
on 7/20/07 11:39 pm - Hermon, NY
hello, I've got an ab lounge..love it.  I have a bad back, but with this ab lounge I'm able to do sit-ups on it.  new, they cost around $100...but I got mine used  for $50...I am walking usually 15-20 miles a week..but that doesn't really do much for the stomach...the ab lounge will.

Lori_proudOHbyLizzyL.gif

Most Active