Anyone have any good excersizes for tricepts?

celinejen
on 7/9/07 8:46 am, edited 7/10/07 3:10 am - Kirkland, WA
I don't have any trouble with building up my bicepts, but that under arm area seems like the hardest part to get lean. Does anyone have any excersizes that would help bulid that area up? And hoe many reccomended reps do you sugest too? Thank you, Jen

From: 216  Now: 125   From: 38C Now: 32B From: Size 16  Now: Size 6

Mary M.
on 7/10/07 1:39 am - Neverland, CA
Jen,  Attached is a link to a great website for all types of strength building exercises:  http://www.muscleandstrength.com/exercises/main.html I change my routine every 4-6 weeks so my muscles do not plateau. Currently, I do 5 sets 12-15 reps an example for me now a days is that I start with an 8lb DB for the first set, 10lbs DB for the next 3 sets and then 12lbs for my 5th set....20 sec rest between sets. When I first started I was doing 3 sets/12-15 reps per set and 30 sec rest period. Don't for get to do shoulder exercises...they are my least favorite....yet I do them.  Hope this helps!

*♥´¨)¸.·
;♥¸.·*♥´¨) ¸.♥·*¨)
(¸.♥´ (¸.♥· )
MM~

415/154       
We write our own destiny; we become what we do. ~ Madame Chiang Kai-Shek 

celinejen
on 7/10/07 3:17 am - Kirkland, WA
On July 10, 2007 at 8:39 AM Pacific Time, Mary M. wrote:
Jen,  Attached is a link to a great website for all types of strength building exercises:  http://www.muscleandstrength.com/exercises/main.html I change my routine every 4-6 weeks so my muscles do not plateau. Currently, I do 5 sets 12-15 reps an example for me now a days is that I start with an 8lb DB for the first set, 10lbs DB for the next 3 sets and then 12lbs for my 5th set....20 sec rest between sets. When I first started I was doing 3 sets/12-15 reps per set and 30 sec rest period. Don't for get to do shoulder exercises...they are my least favorite....yet I do them.  Hope this helps!
Mary, Thank you for posting that site. It looks great. Thank you, again Jen

From: 216  Now: 125   From: 38C Now: 32B From: Size 16  Now: Size 6

Most Active