I drove five hours for the OH conference in Austin, and

marsh76367
on 6/25/07 5:13 am - IOWA PARK, TX
IT WAS SO WORTH IT!!!!! I had the BEST time.  I thought the speakers were very inspirational.  I needed this to help me get the rest of the way to goal.  Thanks to everyone who worked on the conference, Debra Flores, Ramon "Shrinking Dawg", Yvonne McCarthy, Dr. Davis, Dr. Lomonoco, Jackie Guerra, and Jeremy Gentles, and if I left anyone out, sorry!!!  Jeremy, you really took a lot of teasing (but you know you liked it!)  Thanks also to the great Texas group who met afterward for dinner and dancing.  I usually NEVER go out and was really thinking this would be awkward-- we don't really know anybody, etc.  It was a BLAST!!!  I loved it and just kept thinking how much more fun it is to go out with a crowd when you can enjoy yourself and not worry about what others are thinking, if they are staring at you, etc.  I never would have gone out to a club at my biggest weight.  I would never have danced at my biggest.  I LOVE the fact that I have enough confidence now to go out and dance and have fun and not be held back by the weight.  Poor Hubby got tired way before I did and begged to rest his feet.  That used to be me! and for those of you who missed the OH conference, try to go to one in your area, it really was a fun conference and very informative.   It definitely was worth the drive.
Julie with a Y
on 6/30/07 2:07 pm - Katy, TX
Hi!! I had a great time too! Can't wait to do it again~~~July

July 
“Julie with a Y!? 

Most Active