Thursday's workout

Earl C.
on 6/21/07 12:06 pm - Circleville, OH
8:15 to 9 pm @ work gym Just way short on time today. Just needed a break and to get some blood flowing during my lunch break... 20 walk on treadmill 25 min non stop full body circuit...just had fun and easy pump workout, nothing serious Going to Denison University tomorrow to workout with some Olympic throwing legends and drink beer. Earl

"Unless you try something beyond what you already mastered you will never grow."

Neecee O.
on 6/22/07 12:06 am - CA
Hi Earl.  Well at least ya got out there to move a while. I think that sounds good - we need that once in a while Mine was much the same.  I'm having my sleep issues lately, so simply not sleeping too much this week.  I dragged my bigg butt out there yesterday morning and ended up doing a pretty lively wog after all, but only  had 35 minutes. Better than a kick in the pants, I guess! Today, Friday:  riding my bike to work (16 miles round trip), and should have time to add to it.   I only owe the company about 3 hours today...the rest is all mine and I hope to fill up my Friday with a ton of biking!
Most Active