Pedometer ???

Dragonfly7
on 6/21/07 2:08 am
Is there such a thing a pedometer you can put your weight and such in and it can track your steps and tell you how many calories you have burned? Or am I asking too much out of a pedometer? If you do know of one like this where can I find one?\ Thanks for the help! Wendy
AlleeOop
on 6/22/07 5:59 pm - OK

There is such a pedometer.  I have one that my job gave me (sorry) that allows you to put in your weight.  It tells me how many steps, miles, and calories burned based on my weight.  I love it!  I wear mine every day.

ChristineB
on 6/30/07 9:49 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

Yes, there is just an thing as you are asking. There is a bevie of those little devices out there. If you go to a sports store like Sports Authority or Dick's Sporting Goods you will find them. If you do not live in an area that has these stores then you can go to the websites online and search for the product with their search engines.  For me I choose to have a Garmin GPS device. I use the Garmin 305 and I mainly use it outside. It does have a foot pod for use inside also. You can only use the foot pod with the 305. They are a little pricey however. I think I paid somewhere around $250 on Amazon.com. You will get the most accurate mileage with a GPS and you can download it your computer after each workout.  Take care, Christine

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

Most Active