Tuesday's workout

Earl C.
on 6/19/07 12:35 pm - Circleville, OH
1:15 pm to 2 pm @ home gym Power Cleans Squats with 80# of chains added to bar Lunges superset with Glute Ham Raises Whoa! Busy at work and didn't to move from my chair for about 8 hours...major charlie horse going on in the legs. I'll live. But no 2nd workout tonight.   Earl
Neecee O.
on 6/19/07 8:56 pm - CA
Hi Earl...sounds good to me for "only" one workout! LOL I had a chair day at work too.  Only hucked a few boxes yesterday early in the day, but did my usual 55 minute wog in the morning brfore work on Tues.
KTBee
on 6/20/07 7:08 am
Although I have been skipping posting, I haven't been skipping my exercise.  I have become an addict.  I just don't feel good if I don't exercise. Today I worked out at Curves and then went for a 2 mile fast paced walk.   Katy B
Neecee O.
on 6/20/07 9:59 am - CA
wooo hooo! I am glad to hear that you are now addicted! Good thing to be addicted to.
KTBee
on 6/25/07 7:52 am

I am in good company with my addiction!   LOL One of the gals in my support group said she pulled up to the gym at 5:30 am and was thinking about how she was addicted to exercise.  Then she looked around the parking lot and thought:  "Look at all these other addicts too!"   I am so happy to be at this point where I don't get overheated getting off the sofa and to enjoy exercising in the heat.  I have taken up walking in the heat of the day.  It feels good to sweat.  Okay, I never thought I would say that! Katy B

Earl C.
on 6/20/07 11:44 am - Circleville, OH
Good job Katy. I get busy and forget to post sometimes too. I don't feel good if I don't move too.  You're body is meant to move. Earl
Most Active