Wednesday's workout

Earl C.
on 5/30/07 10:41 am - Circleville, OH
I'm back.  Went to Myrtle Beach for a week. There's some pics in my profile if you're interested. Had 1 workout at Myrtle Beach last Wed. I tracked down a Gold's Gym there about a 2 miles from our hotel. Nice place but all machines. Seemed to be set up for mostly bodybuilding. I was the strange one in the corner using their 1 squat rack and Olympic bar. Everyone else was on machines. Just did a full body maintenance workout to get me by for the week. Did a Squat workout at home Saturday and Upper body workout yesterday.  Just throwing today. 45 min around 1pm and tonight for an hour at lunch break at work. Have a good one. Earl
Neecee O.
on 5/30/07 2:45 pm - CA
What a cool vacation! Beth and you look very relaxed and happy. Missed you! Wednesday = 55 minute wog for me.  I was a good girl all weekend, too. Sum total of five hours gardening, 2.5 hour bike ride and several little walks/hikes.
Earl C.
on 5/30/07 3:12 pm - Circleville, OH
Yep...very relaxing. Thanks.  We went inbetween 2 bike weeks and just before Memorial Day, so most of the week we had the run of the place. We did a lot of walking, swimming and hot tubbing. Swimming in the ocean is a kick...literally. Good job Neecee. Earl
Carla W.
on 6/1/07 8:51 am - CA
RNY on 05/08/06 with
Welcome back. glad to see you and you look like you had a great time. The photos are great and you look so relaxed.

Most Active