am i doing too much??

Anita Jo
on 5/24/07 10:32 am - Elmira, NY
hi all, i am wondering if i exercising too much. i do 2 miles on my treadmill every day plus i go to the hospital wellness center gym for us wls people. i do spend almost an hour at the gym. the trainer tells me what machine to go to next  and for how long. i am 163 pounds since tuesday. i am waiting a week to see how much i am. i am trying to get to my goal of 150 pounds..thanks.. anita

Neecee O.
on 5/25/07 12:10 am - CA

I don't think so! Definitely on the upper end of being active each day.  Let your body tell you the real answer.  If you feel burned out and achy every day, back off on one or the other of your equation (treadmill or weights). My only caution might be that you may get bored with that same ole same ole.  Or worse, injured by overuse.  This is why watch for signs of burn out very clsoely. After some time has passed - 6 weeks anyway, change it up, pick other activities to better condition your whole bod!

Good job, Sister!

(deactivated member)
on 5/27/07 11:44 am
Are you saying you spend a hour everday TOTAL working out? If so I really dont think thats too much.
Earl C.
on 5/30/07 10:52 am - Circleville, OH
I don't think it's too much.  Everyone is different.  If you're feeling good and not feeling beat up...don't fix it if it's not broke. Earl
Most Active