When....

Brooke Spearman
on 5/18/07 7:36 am - Carthage, TX
Hey all....So I am 11 months post op...and doing good on my exercise..I walk ATLEAST 4 miles every morning...I was just wondering, when is the best time of day to work out? Or does it matter, as long as you get your workout in? For a long time I was doing like 2 miles in the AM then a few in the PM...but about a month ago I just started doing them all in the morning...Sometimes I dont have the energy in the morning and I am pushing myself beyond belief and to me I sometimes feel Im half/assin it...so I was just wanting your opinion as to when you may think it is best to work out! Hope everyone is doing good...take care!!!
Neecee O.
on 5/18/07 1:39 pm - CA
I'm sayin it don't matter as long as you get your work out in. If you feel that pushed, it may be too much.
Scott William
on 5/19/07 9:17 am
If you are comfortable breaking it up than go for it.  Many people like to get it done in the morning to get it out of the way and to keep the feeling of accomplishment all day.  That is my personal favorite.  Although, there is not much better than an evening walk/run.   As long as you are doing it, it does not matter when it gets done. Scott
Most Active