Your exercise plan?

Sindarin
on 5/13/07 12:42 am - West Chester, OH
After a long talk with my NUT regarding increased exercise/increased calorie intake, I have a question for you all:  what is your daily exercise routine and are you losing or maintaining? I'm cross-posting this on the MainBoard.
Karen
"All we must do is decide what to do with the time given us."--
Gandalf, LOTR
Judy B.
on 5/13/07 1:28 am - Marion, VA
HI sindarin I usually do 30 minutes cardio 6 days a week and a 3 mile walk in the evenings..every evening.  I am starting to lose again..was maintaining.  But started drinking more water and watchin my calorie intake.  Nutritionist told me at least 1000 calories per day.  I usually go under that as I don't get hungry.  But losing again and seeing some muscle tone is all worth it.  It takes a while to see the results..but once you start seeing them...what a difference it makes!! Good luck with getting your routine going.  If you haven't exercised in a while..start slow and build up.  

RNY (8-15-05)
Tummy Tuck (anchor cut) [6-19-07]

Neecee O.
on 5/13/07 10:43 pm - CA
I am a non-op, but losing slowly. I have walked for 21 years, at least an hour 5x weekly. I add in some floor exercises, push ups, abs, etc.  at least 3x weekly. I also sprinkle in bike rides, maybe 2 hours weekly, or hikes, or water aerobics, that kind of thing.
carebearbrite
on 5/24/07 7:52 am - MI
I am trying to lose....I have been in a plateau for a few weeks now. Right now my goal is 5 times a week,  (I'm at 4 now) between 45-60 minutes. I do a combination of cardio, strength training and flexibility with yoga and pilates. Right now i am not working out in a gym (I will be though when I start school in the fall) I strictly work out with tapes and dvds at home and I take a water aerobics class on the weekends. My Nut has also reccommended increased calore intake. I am at 500-700 and she said that is why I am stalling. i am sooo scared to eat more though.
               CAREBEARBRITE
Most Active