Wednesday's workout

Earl C.
on 5/9/07 12:19 pm - Circleville, OH
12:15 to 12:45 pm @ home walk outside (just for the sunshine) 1:30 pm to 2 pm @ home gym kettlebell swings Squat 1/4 squat Hanging Leg  Raises 8 pm to 9 pm @ work gym warm up 15 min Power Cleans Tri Set 1 legged curl, calf Press, DB Side Bends Earl

Obsession is a word the lazy use to describe the Dedicated.

Neecee O.
on 5/9/07 9:11 pm - CA
Love that quote!  How true! I have heard my DH use that term for me. I thnk obsession with the right things in life is a beautiful thang...exercise is my SECOND greatest love. LOL wednesday me = 50 minute wog, 100 ball crunches
Earl C.
on 5/10/07 10:53 am - Circleville, OH
Yeah, it's been used on me from time to time. I even had a shrink at one of the OH conferences tell me I was obsessed because I worked out every day. But she only worked out 3 days a week so she "wasn't" obsessed. I don't get it. I wrote an article on it. on here. Good workout Neecee. Earl
Judy P.
on 5/9/07 11:20 pm - Evansville, IN
Got up early and walked the dogs 1/2 mile It was my son's 5th birthday so we went bowling and I"m feeling it today in my back.. on the sides (the part that gets fatty when you get pregnant, need to find an exercise to strengthen those muscles) Walked the dogs again with the family in the afternoon The dogs are really gonna benefit from my WLS...   and they are loving it!!
Earl C.
on 5/10/07 10:55 am - Circleville, OH
Good Job Judy. Bowling is a killer. Last time I went it took days to recover.
Carla W.
on 5/10/07 2:17 am - CA
RNY on 05/08/06 with
I had major meetings at work all day and missed out on my workout.. I am feeling it today.. May have to double up to make up for it... I hate missing a day of work out... I was moving all day though which is more than usual as I have a desk job.. so at least that kept me active.

KTBee
on 5/10/07 5:40 am
Earl, I love the quote and it is worth repeating:  

Obsession is a word the lazy use to describe the Dedicated.  Wednesday workout:         9-10  overall weights workout with trainer--yay, I am no longer at the beginner level         2-3   Curves

Earl C.
on 5/10/07 10:56 am - Circleville, OH
Good workout. I love that quote too. Earl
Most Active