Friday and Saturday plans

Neecee O.
on 5/5/07 1:18 am - CA
Friday:  30 minutes of yoga, 100 crunches on my ball, one 30 minute walk, one 15 minute walk Saturday:  housework, and if it warms up a little more, a bike ride with DH to see some wildflowers.
Carla W.
on 5/5/07 1:42 am - CA
RNY on 05/08/06 with
30 minutes on elliptical level 10 at 60 + rmps.
15 minutes treadmill.. (first time trying this) got up to level 5 and ran one mile.. not sure what I should be doing on treadmill yet

45 minutes superset back and arms.

Estimated calories in... 1100 estimated calories burned from exercise 600. good day for me..

No exercise on saturday as far as gym. We have our big oh event today and there are games and all kinds of things planned at the park. I am sure I will be moving and grooving all day so I hope to burn a few calories doing all of that.

Earl C.
on 5/6/07 9:08 am - Circleville, OH
Sounds like fun. Good job Carla.
Earl C.
on 5/6/07 9:15 am - Circleville, OH
Good job Neecee. Friday...ran a garage sale all day.  4 pm to 5:30 pm @ home gym 10 min warmup Suspended Front Squats Suspended Olympic Good mornings Glute Ham Raises Seated Calf Raises Hanging Leg raises Popped another hernia I think later Friday night but appears to be ok now. What a pain those things are. Saturday... Gardening alll morning then went to a OSU track meet...just to watch...in the rain and temp dropped about 20 degrees...figures. Didn't rain before the meet...or after...just during. Sunday 12:30 to 1 pm  Discus throwing practice 5:30 pm to 6 pm at work Shot Put throwing practice Around 9 pm (planned) walking at work gym treadmill, 30 min, 3.2 mph, level 5 Earl

The Secret:

1. Show up

2. Work Hard

3. Repeat

Most Active