camping at the lake with pics

Carla W.
on 4/29/07 12:18 pm - CA
RNY on 05/08/06 with
Wow.. what an amazing time we had. The weather was perfect the area was so beautiful we didnt want to leave.. but alas.. we must come home and begin our week.

We did some fishing.. I caught a hugh carp but not trout.. no one caught anything.. how sad.. but we did give it a good effort. We have a great mountain bike trail and had a great time riding through the hills, mud and streams.

I dont ever remember having such a nice time camping.. I have dreaded so much for many years because of my weight, but this time the family had to keep up with me and I wanted to be in the pics for a change.

There were tons of wow moments this weekend.. riding my bike in the mountains, climbing hills, laying on my stomach on the grass playing with the kids without getting winded from the presure of laying like that.. the most amazing one was.. I actually slept in the same bed with Jo. I have always needed the whole bed because of my size which means the kids get squished together to make room for Jo in another area. When we were getting ready for bed, Jo said.. boys you take this one.. Carla and I can sleep here.. I looked at her like.. what.. she say.. we can fit now.. I didnt even think about it.. Not only did I sleep in the same bed with her.. but with two poms.. omg.. remember this bed is a twin size bed.. I just couldnt believe we could all fit there and we both slept soundly with plenty of room.

What a life wls has given back to me.. I can never express how great this weekend was and all the wows I got to experience and enjoy... and I look forward to so many more wow moments in the future.

Check out my album camping if you want to see the pics from my trip.. enjoy.. and I did miss you.. I did look but dared not type with that little remark on there...lol.. Its sad we can seen pics of the trip while we are still on it to grandma's.. lol..laptops are a good thing.

Neecee O.
on 4/29/07 11:51 pm - CA
Camping is one of my major loves in life - takes me back to my Blackfoot roots!  A couple summers ago, I had the luxury of camping for nine days with my daughters and grandsons.   I could weep at your nsv's listed here.  So much to life, ahhh the simple things.  I'll come back after work and cruise your album. Your post started my day out right!
Earl C.
on 4/30/07 12:19 pm - Circleville, OH
Hey Carla, Looks like a lot of fun. Only a kid would love riding thru the mud like that. Earl
Most Active